By Jenn Shin
If you’ve been hemorrhaging your cash flow to a profesh nail tech every month, give your bank account a break and try this nail art DIY at home. The best part about this tutorial? You can customize it with any color or texture combo.
What You’ll Need:
- Base coat
- Two nail polish colors of your choice (We used Essie’s “Beyond Cozy” and China Glaze’s “For Audrey”)
- Washi or painter’s tape
- Top coat
What You’ll Do:
1. Sweep on a thin base coat and apply two coats of a dense, finely-milled glitter polish starting at the cuticle. Let it dry completely.
2. Cut tiny triangles out of washi or painter’s tape. Place the tape over your cuticle and smooth out air bubbles for tight, clean edges.
3. Paint on two coats of your favorite opaque nail polish. Peel off the tape before the polish completely dries to avoid tacky strings and uneven edges.
4. Swipe on a top coat for a flawless finish.
And there you have it – the perfect pastel mani for Easter! (Chocolate bunny not included.)