Cuddling by the fire, jumping into a pile of leaves, and pumpkin-flavored, well, everything. If you’re anything like us, then you’re fully aware that there are about a million reasons why fall is the best season ever. But our latest cold-weather obsession has got to be the hat styles that are totally having a moment right now. Why are we diggin’ this microtrend, you ask? Oh, let us count the ways! Literally.
Here are 5 reasons to wear a hat this fall:
- It’s a legit excuse to say “I woke up like this.” If effortlessly-chic is the look you’re going for, leave it to a hat, like a fedora or a beanie, to instantly take you there. Don’t believe us? Just wait until the compliments start to roll in.
- It’s a tried-and-true bed head repellent. Not diggin’ your ‘do this AM? Psh, that’s nothing that a chic hat can’t cover up. Plus, we luuuuurrrrve any excuse to ditch our straighteners in the morning.
- Fashion and function. Not only will your fall #OOTD be complete, but the right kind of hat can really keep that noggin of yours warm and cozy. (We’re all about multi-tasking over here.)
- It saves you time. #LBH, less hair styling in the morning equates to a plethora of possibilities. The most important? More time to snooze in your sea of blankets, obvi.
- Instant swag-appeal guaranteed. A woman who wears a hat on her pretty head instantly appears confident wherever she goes. It’s just science, guys.