By Jenn Shin
You guys… 2016 is almost over! Luckily, we still have the holiday season, so spice things up for Thanksgiving and Christmas with this festive take on a familiar summer drink: the Margarita! We took elements of a classic margarita and added a fall-inspired touch with the addition of sweet and tart cranberry juice.
Our local stores aren’t stocking fresh cranberries just yet, but we think they’d make the perfect garnish if you have some on hand. All you have to do is shake and serve it straight, or have it on the rocks like we did. Give this incredibly easy recipe a whirl and let us know what you think in the comments!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups silver tequila
- 1 1/3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier or Cointreau)
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
What You’ll Do:
- Combine the tequila, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice in a large pitcher.
- Chill in the refrigerator until it’s time to serve. You can stir ice into the pitcher or shake it with ice and strain into glasses of your choice.
- Rim glasses with salt or sugar. Add garnishes of your choice.