She has been in cheesy vampire movies, acted opposite George Clooney, is set to appear in Into The Woods alongside Meryl, and even successfully convinced boyfriends everywhere that a capella choirs are kind of cool (yup, he’s just as excited for Pitch Perfect 2 as you are). Prett-y major accomplishments, if you ask us. So, if you don’t know our #WCW by name just yet, then we demand that you invest some time in an Anna Kendrick movie marathon ASAP. But if you’re already familiar with this starlet’s work, then we’re sure that Kendrick is already on your list of celebrity bestie contenders (right on up there with Mindy, J. Law, and Nikki Rich). Not convinced just yet? Alright, you asked for it…
Here are 5 reasons why Anna Kendrick would make the perfect bestie:
1. She loves to bake. #LBH, it’s hard to find a bestie who actually enjoys baking. Sure, there are plenty who’ll watch you do all the work, but nothing beats tackling that new Pinterest cookie recipe with a) someone you actually like and b) someone who actually cares about the difference between granulated and cane sugar. Well, lucky for you, Anna completely agrees. So much so that she’s been known to bake during any free time she has and even had a stint working in a pastry shop when she was in-between jobs (don’t worry, that only lasted two weeks).
2. She fangirls just as hard as we do. A, B, C, D, and E-listers… They’re all celebz in our eyes. So if you’re looking for someone to freak the eff out when you spot extra #13 from that one episode of Gossip Girl, leave it to Anna to fangirl right alongside you. Sure, she may have looked super casual chatting it up with Beyonce during the 2014 Grammy Awards, but based on both her Insta and Twitter accounts that night, she couldn’t even. We mean, she pretty much died. Like, R.I.P. Anna. And we totally respect that.
3. She’s a T-Bell fiend, and she’s got the blue box blues. Yup, you read that right. While we love an excuse to eat truffle-anything and pink Himalayan salt on everything, we’re completely satisfied with instant classics from time to time (AKA all the time). Well, not only does Kendrick love a good late night run to Taco Bell (who doesn’t?!), but Kraft Mac & Cheese is also one of her go-to meals. No, she doesn’t get paid to endorse Taco Bell, and yes, Kraft totally gifted her with a solid gold macaroni necklace for their appreciation.
4. She’s, like, really funny, guys. Wanna save some time figuring out if your current bestie is really the one? Here’s a hint: if he or she doesn’t make you laugh, then it’s never going to work. Though not a self-professed comedian, Anna Kendrick can make us laugh so hard in a way that leads us to believe that our ab workout is done for the day. Just spend an hour on her Twitter account if you don’t believe us. Oh, and here’s a little sneak peak of what you’ll be getting yourself into:
5. And, lastly, because she handled getting locked out of her apartment a lot like we would: (Hint: like a boss)
What’s a #WCW post without our fave looks? Check out Anna Kendrick’s best moments in fashion below:
Shop our picks for Anna Kendrick and so much more at GoJane!