By Hannah Blu
Who doesn’t love the tart, sugary-sweet, golden elixir that is lemonade? The ultimate warm weather refreshment earned some major street cred when Beyoncé released her groundbreaking sixth studio album last month. As a result, we think it’s safe to say that lemonade is gonna be on everyone’s lips this summer…literally!
As hot summer days approach, we wanted to remix our favorite citrus beverage with a fresh, fruity twist and a splash of 21-and-over fun. You know what they say… When life hands you lemons, make our Bey Blueberry Lemonade Cocktail and blast Queen Bey’s new album on repeat!
What You’ll Need:
(Makes 2 servings)
- Cocktail shaker
- 4 ounces fresh seedless blueberries
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce St. Germain (elderflower liqueur)
- 8 ounces lemonade (fresh or store-bought)
- Sparking soda
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
What You’ll Do:
- Muddle the blueberries in the cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add vodka, St. Germain, and lemonade.
- Shake well.
- Pour over ice.
- Add a splash or two of sparkling soda and garnish with mint leaves.