Bag To School: 8 Unexpected Carryalls 4 The Cool Girl
Going back to school got you feeling some major blues? We don’t blame you. It’s tough to trade in your warm and cozy bed for that cold hard desk. (Not to mention the textbooks, the homework, and the exams… Blegh.) So if you plan on literally rolling out of bed that dreaded morning to, ya know, stick it to the man, allow us to stop you right there. We are not about to let our precious Janes make the worst first impression this semester! Okay, okay, we know how tough getting up for that 8:00 AM SOC class is going to be, but the least you could do (for now) is ditch that ratty old backpack for something refreshing and new to carry all of your essentials in. So, whaddya say…? We had a feeling you’d agree with us.
Ahead, we’ve chosen eight unconventional carryalls for the
school cool girl (YOU, duh).
1. Ur Mom Goes 2 College Denim Clutch: If your style screams vintage-meets-modern, you’re going to want to get your paws on this denim clutch. Not only is it large enough to fit your tablet (AKA your life), but the patchwork detailing totally pays homage to your high school days as MVP.
2. Faux Leather ‘N Chains Oversized Handbag: Ditch the oversized canvas tote you’ve been lugging around, and say hello to this rad faux leather and chains handbag. We think it’s totally Olsen-twins-approved, and it’ll flawlessly take your #OOTD from day to night. Hell yeah.
3. Parfum Paris Perfume Bottle Box Clutch: Never forget that perfect Paris vacation you took over the summer with this perfume bottle inspired clutch. The best part? They’ll never know that you really stayed poolside in your parents’ backyard all season. Hehe, #sorrynotsorry.
4. Tribal Tapestry Fringed Bucket Bag: If you took a tip from all of the Coachella heads this year, then you’re fully aware that tribal is totally in. Don’t let the print on this bag fool you though. It’s loud enough to make a statement and also subtle enough to go with just about every outfit.
5. Rocker Studded Cross-Body Bag: Going for classic-yet-modern and compact-yet-practical this semester? Say hello to this rocker-chic bag. The studded detailing, the sleek pebbled faux leather, and the adjustable cross-body strap make for a perfect go-to for any girl.
6. 2-In-1 PVC Studded Bucket Bag: Clear PVC bags can get a little cheesy, we get that. But this see-thru baby is anything but. And not to worry, ladies, we put an extra removable compartment so that you can conceal at least some of your goods. (You know, like tampons and those snacks you’re not looking to share.)
7. Pyramid Studded Mini Backpack: If you absolutely have to sport a backpack this semester, do us a solid and make sure it’s this one, alright? The studded, mixed metallic detailing is just too badass to pass up. Plus, you can totally wear it on the weekends, too.
8. You’re A Hoot Owl Faux Leather Handbag: They say that the early bird gets the worm, but we think whoever is ballsy enough to rock this bag will. The owl-inspired metallic detailing will not only get you noticed, but it’s also the perfect conversation starter. Hey, you never know who you’re going to meet on that first day. ;)