Happy World Cat Day!
Seriously…Why is anyone at work right meow? Fake a tummy ache and get home to your cat ASAP! There are five centimeters behind her ears that have not been properly scratched today…and your human fingers are perfect for the job! And if you don’t have a cat, we’re sure your neighbors will let you borrow their cat for a quick cat selfie.
Ways To Celebrate World Cat Day
Cat Parents can:
- Love the shit out of their cats. We’re talking…move the furniture out of the way, gather all of your cat’s favorite toys, and roll around the living room giggling like two BFFs at a sleepover.
- Take your cat to the local pet store and treat them to some nibbles.
- Let your cat do anything s/he pleases. Sleep on your laptop. Sleep on top of the remote. Sleep in your indoor potted plants. Then of course…sleep on top of your newly washed, all white everything bed. Ugh! Cats, why do we love them so much?
Cat Lovers can:
- Donate your time to an animal shelter and request some time in the cattery
- Wear any awesome cat-related clothes, shoes, or accessories. Cats are so hipster now- you can’t turn a corner without bumping into a person wearing some ironic cat swag.
- Pet a random cat (and hope it doesn’t scratch your eyes out).