Countdown of the top 15 moments from this year’s VMAs:
- The first minute of Justin Timberlake’s 15 minute long performance
- The second minute of Justin Timberlake’s 15 minute long performance
- The third minute of Justin Timberlake’s 15 minute long performance
…Do you get where we’re going with this? Sorry it took so long to post our fave highlights from MTV’s latest music-filled extravaganza. But we’re barely waking up from the wild after parties and Brooklyn-based shenanigans. We twerked with Miley, we shared a glass of Dom with Kendrick Lamar, and we might have even made out with one of the dolls from One Direction. We kid. The closest we got to the VMAs was watching it with our
cat bestie while chugging cheap wine and eating strawberry cupcakes. But still, the show (as seen from our couch) was pretty freaking amazing. And while everyone’s still busy doggin’ on Miley Cyrus’ awkwardly sexy ummmmm disturbingly interesting jaw-dropping performance with Robin Thicke, we’re gonna focus on the best part of this year’s Video Music Awards…15 straight minutes of Justin Timberlake!
Click on his pretty lil’ face below to watch the entire performance (you will also find all the other VMA performances there). Trust, they’re worth the watch.
Fashion, fancy friends, and random fabulousness:
- Video of the Year: Justin Timberlake “Mirrors”
- Best Male Video: Bruno Mars “Locked out of Heaven”
- Best Female Video: Taylor Swift “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- Best Hip-Hop Video: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis f/ Ray Dalton ”Can’t Hold Us”
- Best Pop Video: Selena Gomez ”Come & Get It”