Highlights: 2013 Grammy Nomination Concert
Things worth mentioning:
- Adam Levine looking hawt as heck in his all black ensemble. Oh to have been that fitted polo shirt.
- Taylor Swift beatboxing as LL Cool J sang a hip-hop version of her hit single, “Mean.” We must add that Miss Swift adorably tried, but ended up sounding like her mouth had a bad case of gas.
- We’re dubbing Fun. as the best dressed. The trio looked quite dapper in their choice of color combinations and slim fitting suits.
- Top nominees: Frank Ocean, Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys, Fun., Jay-Z, Mumford & Sons, and Kanye West. Receiving six nominations each.
- Record of the Year nominees: Lonley Boy (The Black Keys), Stronger (Kelly Clarkson), We Are Young (Fun. featuring Janelle Monáe), Somebody That I Used To Know (Gotye featuring Kimbra), Thinkin Bout You (Frank Ocean), and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor Swift)
- Best New Artist nominees: Alabama Shakes, Fun., Hunter Hayes, The Lumineers, and Frank Ocean.
For a complete list of this year’s Grammy nominations, click here.
The 2013 Grammy’s will air February 10th on CBS.
We’ll definitely be watching. Will you? Who are you most excited about seeing on the red carpet?