How to: Camouflage Nails
Do you remember these sweet camo nails sported by our stylist last week? We were kind of obsessed with them the moment we saw ‘em and knew we needed to learn how to do them immediately. So, we got our stylist to take us through the process step by step, as well as link to all the colors you’ll need. Wanna learn? Read on.
1. Paint your nail a neutral mocha or beige
2. Paint dark green or olive spots
3. Paint brown spots (overlap with green)
4. Add black lines with thin brush
5. Finish with a clear topcoat if desired
What do you think? Any other tutorials you’d like to see?