How to: Dress for Valentine’s Day (Without Being Too Obvious)
Valentine’s Day is often thought of as a special holiday reserved exclusively for couples and Hallmark executives. However, we know that the GoJane girl, regardless of relationship status, always wants to look good. As such, we put together a few looks just for you.
Date With Your Sweetheart:
1. stone square shaped ring
2. lace design open bow back dress
3. ruffled satin peep toe platform strappy back tribal tube top
2. woven chainmail bracelet
3. mineral wash skinny jeans
4. wrap around ankle strap wedge rhinestone trim love ring
2. metallic zipper top
3. fringe slingback wedge 4. basic legging
What was your favorite look? What are you planning to wear on Valentine’s Day?